Alphanumeric Riddles of Ancient Greeks¶
In the following chapters, I’m guiding through the process of solving some enigmatic alphanumeric riddles in the Greek Pseudo Sibylline oracles.
In the first chapter, I will download and preprocess freely available open source Greek corpora. In the second chapter, I will use the processed unique word database to solve some specific riddles in the Sibylline oracles. The third chapter is reserved more for the speculative analysis of the results.
The reader may download all material and code for the interactive exploration from the GitHub project: https://github.com/markomanninen/grcriddles
- Processing Greek corpora for the riddle solver
- Isopsephical riddles in Greek Pseudo Sibylline hexameter poetry
- Study of the results of the riddle solver
- Appendix 1 - Store database
- Appendix 2 - Solve riddles